Dale Headley's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for you, Belle!  I wouldn’t go so far as to vote for Trump, but you are 100% co…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to I now endorse Donald Trump for POTUS...Here is why...

19 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"   In a utilitarian sense, I suppose creativity could exist in non-human animals.  A…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 1 to What is creativity?

31 Apr 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Jeff: Apparently, you believe that “Mosaic Law” does not apply to people today, but…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 30 to Deporting Christians

12 Mar 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Unseen: you apparently don’t recognize irony when you see it.  Of course I don’t bel…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 28 to Deporting Christians

12 Mar 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Okay.  Open-mindedness is good.  But FYI: if you “think” you do believe in God, you…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 22 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"AMEN!"

Dale Headley replied Mar 22 to Don't pray for me and don't tell me you will

12 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"   The scary part is not that the parallels between Trump and Hitler are many and ob…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 6 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"What is truly scary is that a large segment of the American electorate is willing to…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 18, 2015 to US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward 'End of Days'

13 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"There is also the concomitant problem of the omnipotence/omnibenevolence paradox - t…"

Dale Headley replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Problem of Omniscience

121 Feb 9
Reply by TJ

"I agree with many of your points, Julie, but my slight discomfort is not with having…"

Dale Headley replied Jul 3, 2015 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Leo Brignac

RSS

Forum

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 2 hours ago. 28 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service