Dale Headley's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (446) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay.  Open-mindedness is good.  But FYI: if you “think” you do believe in God, you…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 22 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"AMEN!"

Dale Headley replied Mar 22 to Don't pray for me and don't tell me you will

12 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"   The scary part is not that the parallels between Trump and Hitler are many and ob…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 6 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"What is truly scary is that a large segment of the American electorate is willing to…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 18, 2015 to US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward 'End of Days'

13 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"There is also the concomitant problem of the omnipotence/omnibenevolence paradox - t…"

Dale Headley replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Problem of Omniscience

121 Feb 9
Reply by TJ

"I agree with many of your points, Julie, but my slight discomfort is not with having…"

Dale Headley replied Jul 3, 2015 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Leo Brignac

"Keep in mind that this was a EULOGY, delivered in a Christian church.  If it had bee…"

Dale Headley replied Jul 2, 2015 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Leo Brignac

"I have no problem whatsoever basing my moral and ethical precepts on what my sense o…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17, 2015 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Racial differences are so insignificant that it is folly to judge each other or make…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17, 2015 to How seriously to take racial self-identification?

28 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Are people here still taking anything this guy says seriously?   I see below, that e…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17, 2015 to What would've happened if we wormhole Titan to orbit between Jupiter and Mars?

14 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Bigot Ambassador & Blasphemers

Posted by Noon Alif on September 26, 2016 at 6:00am 0 Comments

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service