Dale Headley's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom:  I'm definitely leery of the NSA, but they are so secretive that I'm not sure h…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"First of all, I am nearly 80.  I grew up in South Central Los Angeles.  I lived for…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 31, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Unseen; OF COURSE I don’t believe Yahweh gave the lands to the Palestinians, since t…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 31, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

"10 to 1, “Unseen”?  Surely you jest.  It’s more like 100 to 1.     In the last 15 ye…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 30, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

"As an atheist who has read the entire Bible (more than once), I am frequently amazed…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It’s a good question, Haugurma, even though you spell “etc.” incorrectly.  Evolution…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I do think woo is harmful.  But then, I think belief in Santa Claus is harmful.…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to A discussion about woo

11 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"   If there is one constant infecting our species, it is the egotistical notion that…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 28, 2014 to Why do living things strive to continue?

40 Jan 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"   There is no externally-driven purpose in my life, especially not a theistic one.…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 28, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Hey, that's what The Lord has always done.  He has been givething and takething away…"

Dale Headley replied May 22, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service