Dale Headley's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"As an atheist who has read the entire Bible (more than once), I am frequently amazed…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It’s a good question, Haugurma, even though you spell “etc.” incorrectly.  Evolution…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I do think woo is harmful.  But then, I think belief in Santa Claus is harmful.…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 29, 2014 to A discussion about woo

11 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"   If there is one constant infecting our species, it is the egotistical notion that…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 28, 2014 to Why do living things strive to continue?

40 Jan 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"   There is no externally-driven purpose in my life, especially not a theistic one.…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 28, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Hey, that's what The Lord has always done.  He has been givething and takething away…"

Dale Headley replied May 22, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"I couldn't have put it better myself.  My only caution would be in regards to what i…"

Dale Headley replied May 21, 2013 to An Atheist's Creed

27 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"Yes, I do, because some of us have the capacity to feel empathy and compassion for  …"

Dale Headley replied May 21, 2013 to I have a question...

11 May 21, 2013
Reply by Dale Headley

"Yes, Elon, people in the U.S. ARE stupid.  Not only that but they are proud of being…"

Dale Headley replied May 19, 2013 to Are people stupid?

91 May 22, 2013
Reply by Go4it

"Well, if I could see, hear, smell, taste, or feel God, which has yet to occur in my…"

Dale Headley replied May 15, 2013 to What would be required to prove the existence of a "god"?

73 May 21, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service