Dale Headley's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (432) Replies Latest Activity

"There is also the concomitant problem of the omnipotence/omnibenevolence paradox - t…"

Dale Headley replied on Friday to The Problem of Omniscience

64 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with many of your points, Julie, but my slight discomfort is not with having…"

Dale Headley replied on Friday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 on Sunday
Reply by Leo Brignac

"Keep in mind that this was a EULOGY, delivered in a Christian church.  If it had bee…"

Dale Headley replied on Thursday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 on Sunday
Reply by Leo Brignac

"I have no problem whatsoever basing my moral and ethical precepts on what my sense o…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17 to I'm confused about morality

232 19 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Racial differences are so insignificant that it is folly to judge each other or make…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17 to How seriously to take racial self-identification?

28 Jun 21
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Are people here still taking anything this guy says seriously?   I see below, that e…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 17 to What would've happened if we wormhole Titan to orbit between Jupiter and Mars?

14 Jun 19
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It is depressing to realize that the direction of this country is largely steered by…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 13 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"W.T.F?"

Dale Headley replied Jun 13 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions?

25 Jun 14
Reply by Unseen

"   Personally, I would be more enthusiastic voting for either Bernie Sanders or Eliz…"

Dale Headley replied Jun 13 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 Jul 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Science is a proven methodological approach to trying to figure out what is true and…"

Dale Headley replied May 31 to What, for you, is Science?

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service