Dale Headley's Discussions (490)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

"No, it isn’t.  Gee that was easy.  Seriously though, it is irrelevant that the hidde…"

Dale Headley replied yesterday to A fun philosophy thought experiment

49 18 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"What do you think Christians would say if this were a star & crescent (Muslim sy…"

Dale Headley replied yesterday to Is this religious symbol a violation of the US first amendment?

8 19 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don’t have “faith” in anything.  Like all the other life forms on this planet, I i…"

Dale Headley replied on Wednesday to You have faith too....

99 6 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I have already accepted my fate, so who cares what happens after I depart?"

Dale Headley replied on Wednesday to SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

39 on Thursday
Reply by TJ

"Let’s face it: the notion of the existence of an omniscient, omnipotent, and omniben…"

Dale Headley replied on Tuesday to God's miracle

8 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"   Any reading of the Pentateuch (1st 5 books of the Bible) is proof positive that t…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 1 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Do I belive it?  I can’t think of a single reason why I should.  First, just who are…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 1 to What do you think about this person's ability to "talk to the dead?"

16 Dec 4
Reply by TJ

"I’m not confident at all.  I don’t deny the possibility of life existing elsewhere;…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 30 to Does life exist elsewhere?

39 Nov 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The most frightening and discouraging thing about Trump’s candidacy is that millions…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 13 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Belle & Unseen: I apologize if my pointing out your error was insensitive, Belle…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 23 to The ethics of a profession

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service