Dale Headley's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"Crazy people in every country sometimes manage to get guns.  But, since it’s more di…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"“Cult”: the other fellow’s religion."

Dale Headley replied Jan 17 to Please allow me to introduce myself

11 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"In a word, NO!"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

"Tell you what, Unseen: you think about Hamas throwing some of its people into a losi…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Unseen, we agree on some things, I see.  The tobacco industry is certainly responsib…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No, Belle, I am not joking.  I've known hundreds, if not thousands of gang members a…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom:  I'm definitely leery of the NSA, but they are so secretive that I'm not sure h…"

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"First of all, I am nearly 80.  I grew up in South Central Los Angeles.  I lived for…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 31, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Unseen; OF COURSE I don’t believe Yahweh gave the lands to the Palestinians, since t…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 31, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

"10 to 1, “Unseen”?  Surely you jest.  It’s more like 100 to 1.     In the last 15 ye…"

Dale Headley replied Dec 30, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

You think there's a multiverse?

Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 minutes ago. 55 Replies

Really, God?

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 15 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 minutes ago. 10 Replies

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service