Dale Headley's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"I found the true story of "The Boys in the Boat," by Daniel James Brown inspiring.  …"

Dale Headley replied 23 hours ago to Books to read in 2015

13 23 hours ago
Reply by Dale Headley

"Why pick on Dr. Oz, when television, up and down the dial, is rampant with bull****…"

Dale Headley replied 23 hours ago to Dr. Oz finally getting his due

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Emory Hunter

"I’d like to see a billboard like that in my neighborhood; except that it would be sh…"

Dale Headley replied 23 hours ago to New billboard in Knoxville, TN

20 23 hours ago
Reply by Dale Headley

"I can understand the logic of police officers who believe he should have shot the su…"

Dale Headley replied 23 hours ago to The Ohio cop taking flak for NOT shooting a suspect

19 34 minutes ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The core question is, did Jesus ever exist?  I am 99% certain he didn’t. If there ha…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 on Saturday
Reply by James Cox

"Insmuch as there is no mention in the Bible of God preventing the natural processes…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 on Saturday
Reply by James Cox

" I agree with you, completely; there are a lot of us who feel as you do.  But I have…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

54 Apr 12
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Of course it’s possible your parents would kick you out, since all relgious people a…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

"I agree with these four tenets, except I think they are more indicative of antitheis…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 on Friday
Reply by James Cox

"I feel about scientology EXACTLY the way I do about every other religion.  Every bit…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 17 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.