Dale Headley's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"   Any reading of the Pentateuch (1st 5 books of the Bible) is proof positive that t…"

Dale Headley replied on Friday to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

7 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"Do I belive it?  I can’t think of a single reason why I should.  First, just who are…"

Dale Headley replied on Friday to What do you think about this person's ability to "talk to the dead?"

16 48 minutes ago
Reply by TJ

"I’m not confident at all.  I don’t deny the possibility of life existing elsewhere;…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 30 to Does life exist elsewhere?

39 Nov 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The most frightening and discouraging thing about Trump’s candidacy is that millions…"

Dale Headley replied Oct 13 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Belle & Unseen: I apologize if my pointing out your error was insensitive, Belle…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 23 to The ethics of a profession

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Agree completely."

Dale Headley replied Apr 22 to Trump or Cruz? Cruz or Trump?

14 Apr 22
Reply by Dale Headley

"I think you should concentrate on your education so you could learn that the word is…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 22 to The ethics of a profession

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Zenith: I disagree.  While applying the Theory of Evolution to each and every living…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 13 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Neither God NOR evolution created the world.  Leaving aside what created the univers…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 11 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"I don’t know if it’s even possible to untangle this incoherent load of poppycock, si…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 10 to Would like some help regarding a disscusion between a theist

11 Apr 19
Reply by Zenith

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service