Dale Headley's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"Simon: I gather by saying "I don't think that is very scientific at all," you are im…"

Dale Headley replied on Wednesday to am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

96 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Simon: Labeling paranormal beliefs “absurdities” or “preposterous” was not intended…"

Dale Headley replied on Wednesday to am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

96 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"   Katie: first of all, it's "atheist," not "athiest."  And you should capitalize th…"

Dale Headley replied on Sunday to am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

96 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"   So, we're all born believers at heart?  That must be why Jehovah's witnesses at m…"

Dale Headley replied on Sunday to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

68 14 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"   My Mormon friend believes there is a conspiracy afoot to turn all schools into in…"

Dale Headley replied May 17 to "It's not Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve"

31 May 19
Reply by Pope Beanie

"   We all die, the innocent and guilty alike. Furthermore, death ends all suffering.…"

Dale Headley replied May 17 to Illogic and the death penalty

108 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Since both mitochondria and chloroplasts are based on DNA, I would think that the sy…"

Dale Headley replied May 14 to Bill Nye's dubious hypothesis

79 May 17
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I hate to say it, Ed, but I couldn’t have put if better myself. But I would add that…"

Dale Headley replied May 13 to A Matter of Perspective

27 May 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It is difficult for me, as an atheist, to imagine what I would do differently, since…"

Dale Headley replied May 13 to If you woke up tomorrow...

95 on Wednesday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"    Suppose that there is something in the universe that is totally unique - that on…"

Dale Headley replied May 13 to Bill Nye's dubious hypothesis

79 May 17
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service