Dale Headley's Discussions (409)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"What I find incomprehensible is that anyboy takes the Bible seriously.  It is not hi…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 6 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 yesterday
Reply by Mai

"I’ve always been a bit squishy about the big bang.  This one has no more proof than…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 18 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

"   People’s “personal beliefs,” insofar as they hurt society and the health & sa…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"It’s nice to know that there are a few thoughful, reasonable, thinking conservatives…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 7 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"You could make a case that, if somebody started killing religious people because of…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 7 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

83 Mar 19
Reply by Derek Cantrell

"Crazy people in every country sometimes manage to get guns.  But, since it’s more di…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"“Cult”: the other fellow’s religion."

Dale Headley replied Jan 17 to Please allow me to introduce myself

11 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"In a word, NO!"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

"Tell you what, Unseen: you think about Hamas throwing some of its people into a losi…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

"Unseen, we agree on some things, I see.  The tobacco industry is certainly responsib…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 1 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service