Richard W. Symonds's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

""Common-sense suggests at least "two orders of reality" (CEM Joad), so for Richard D…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Sep 25, 2011 to "WHAT IS REAL ? ASKED THE RABBIT ONE DAY..."

141 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Richard W. Symonds

""Common-sense suggests at least "two orders of reality" (CEM Joad), so for Richard D…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Sep 25, 2011 to "WHAT IS REAL ? ASKED THE RABBIT ONE DAY..."

141 Sep 25, 2011

""Replies closed for this discussion" http://www.thinkatheist.com/forum/topics/the-r…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Jul 28, 2011 to THE DAWKINS DELUSION & THE BERING "SON OF DAWKINS" ILLUSION

345 Jul 28, 2011

"It seems I am not alone in fundamentally disagreeing with the "Dawkins Gang" (aka "N…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Jul 28, 2011 to THE DAWKINS DELUSION & THE BERING "SON OF DAWKINS" ILLUSION

345 Jul 28, 2011

"9pm here near Gatwick - so cheers to (hick) everyone in (hick) the States & beyo…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Feb 17, 2011 to Has Mankind Stopped Evolving ?

21 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Apologies Adriana - sense of humour by-pass today - a bad one - where's the whisky ?!"

21 Mar 3, 2011

"I don't think we have reached "the pinnacle" - far from it - and neither did the phi…"

21 Mar 3, 2011

"No Michel, I just like winding you up - it's so easy - like taking candy from a baby…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Feb 16, 2011 to "Noam Chomsky Is An Infinitely Better Scientist Than Richard Dawkins, Intellectually & Morally - And An Infinitely Better Atheist" - RWS

49 Feb 16, 2011

"I feel sorry for some of the "special needs kids" in Harlem to whom you've already p…"

Richard W. Symonds replied Feb 16, 2011 to "Noam Chomsky Is An Infinitely Better Scientist Than Richard Dawkins, Intellectually & Morally - And An Infinitely Better Atheist" - RWS

49 Feb 16, 2011

""Why don't you try to actually make a point, Richard" My point is that Rowney has a…"

49 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose just now. 2 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service