Mike de Fleuriot's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"it's no ordinary book. It's many books written over centuries all pointing to Krishn…"

Mike de Fleuriot replied May 21, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"I am in the same situation now, I have an Aunt dying of cancer, as well as a cousin…"

Mike de Fleuriot replied Nov 10, 2011 to A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"Steven Weinberg, I think. Good do good, Bad do bad, but for Good to do bad, you need…"

Mike de Fleuriot replied Feb 8, 2011 to Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"It's been said before, yes the Pope accepts that Evolution is a fact and that the Bi…"

Mike de Fleuriot replied Jan 8, 2011 to "The Universe Is No Fluke" says the Pope.

32 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by H

"Okay, I am not an American, so my views on this count so much in this matter.   Why…"

Mike de Fleuriot replied Jan 1, 2011 to A Question For My Fellow Atheists

42 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

"Before we start, which god are you talking about ?"

Mike de Fleuriot replied Nov 23, 2010 to What is your fav quick argument in a sentence against religion?

42 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by deekod

"Thanks for the warning, will give this one a skip, happy in my emptiness you know."

Mike de Fleuriot replied Sep 4, 2010 to "God fills up the emptyness"

42 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Kel

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service