Ari's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting... I may have to re-think my position on abortion a little more. Th…"

Ari replied Nov 17 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"Please don't get the impression that I believe all babies in risk of poverty should…"

Ari replied Nov 13 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"No one had any say about being brought into life, so are we all forced to live a lif…"

Ari replied Nov 13 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"I don't know how to respond to any of these things. I know I'm an advocate for secul…"

Ari replied Nov 10 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"I was talking about western civilizations almost exclusively. :) I think you are rig…"

Ari replied Nov 3 to God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

5 Nov 6
Reply by Unseen

"I just listened to this story and it's really an ear-raising thing to hear when just…"

Ari replied Oct 31 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9
Reply by Unseen

"If God is eternal, did God have control of his own existence? if so, that would cont…"

Ari replied Oct 31 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I agree with you very much Virgil. I believe that it's not a pure black, white, and…"

Ari replied Oct 6 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

"I see what you mean! Someone will preserve a little of everything! :D"

Ari replied Oct 4 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

"That's an interesting perspective! At least, in these times, it would be very possib…"

Ari replied Oct 4 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 minutes ago. 61 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 36 minutes ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service