Ari's Discussions (151)

Discussions Started (20) Replies Latest Activity

What is life...?

Long time no see guys this site just deleted all of my progress for this discussion. I would love to tell you about what happened but appar…

Started by Ari in Small Talk

8 May 17
Reply by Marianne

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Most children, at some point, come to the realization that there world is more than what they see. Genuine awe, mystery, and wonder, in the…

8 Jan 31
Reply by Belle Rose

My Life As A College Student.

Hey there guys. I'm going to give some updates on how I'm doing in college and the changes made in my life. This is my 8th week coming up a…

7 Feb 3
Reply by Kelly Nicola Loewen

Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

****Edit: I wrote this when I was feeling depressed and I realize my error of over-generalizing my statements!**** It is undeniable that if…

Started by Ari in Society

78 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

The Crisp Sounds Of Reality

Life for so many people by default is living in a fairytale. They were raised to believe in majestic, almighty deities or spirits that will…

8 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Ari

Natural and Supernatural?

A while ago my sister went on one of her rants about how she perceives the world. She calls things like fire, water, earth, air, light, and…

Started by Ari in Society

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ari

Feeling Anxious and Uncertain for College

Hey guys.. As far as I can see the college I'm about to attend in around 21 days has an Secular Student Alliance and a GBLT group. I signed…

16 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

I'm making this post because it just feels like there's no need to speak about things anymore. Nothing seems to get accomplished anyways so…

10 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Zachary C. Campbell

Rant About Nothing Important

Typically over half of the news in the U.S. is covered by sports, celebrities, and stuff that really doesn't deserve all that much attentio…

45 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Unseen

Family Tension Over My Atheism

I became a high school graduate June 12th and my uncle and his girlfriend came to visit for my graduation. I ended up getting lots of money…

Started by Ari in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists

12 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dr. Bob

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Started by Morgan Matthew in Small Talk. Last reply by Morgan Matthew 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

Sustainable Living

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 22 hours ago. 8 Replies

What does "earn" mean to you?

Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 29 Replies

Again, It's Been a While...

Started by Barry Adamson in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 7 hours ago. 20 Replies

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service