Ari's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting... I may have to re-think my position on abortion a little more. Th…"

Ari replied Nov 17, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Please don't get the impression that I believe all babies in risk of poverty should…"

Ari replied Nov 13, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"No one had any say about being brought into life, so are we all forced to live a lif…"

Ari replied Nov 13, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"I don't know how to respond to any of these things. I know I'm an advocate for secul…"

Ari replied Nov 10, 2014 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"I was talking about western civilizations almost exclusively. :) I think you are rig…"

Ari replied Nov 3, 2014 to God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

8 Jan 31
Reply by Belle Rose

"I just listened to this story and it's really an ear-raising thing to hear when just…"

Ari replied Oct 31, 2014 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"If God is eternal, did God have control of his own existence? if so, that would cont…"

Ari replied Oct 31, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I agree with you very much Virgil. I believe that it's not a pure black, white, and…"

Ari replied Oct 6, 2014 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I see what you mean! Someone will preserve a little of everything! :D"

Ari replied Oct 4, 2014 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"That's an interesting perspective! At least, in these times, it would be very possib…"

Ari replied Oct 4, 2014 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service