Diane's Discussions (474)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely agree.  If this is allowed to go on unchallenged, then what next?  It's…"

Diane replied Mar 15 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"My perception of the obvious is phenomenal.  I have proven that I will get up and ke…"

Diane replied Mar 14 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"Arguing with theists, as I've said before, is like trying to teach pigs to dance.  I…"

Diane replied Feb 1 to Passive VS Aggressive Arguing

18 Feb 4
Reply by bongani muthwa

"I think that the Christian 'side' is clearly wrong.  the more specific they claim to…"

Diane replied Jan 30 to Have you ever wondered "IF"

40 Apr 10
Reply by Royal red

"You're right!  What I also love is the goat-dude's hands. "

Diane replied Jan 25 to Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"If they do erect that on public land, I will have to go there to have my picture tak…"

Diane replied Jan 24 to Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I LOVE it when that happens.  Poorly suppressed laughter is good for a person!"

Diane replied Jan 12 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"Do you know the sound made by a car when part of the exhaust becomes unattached, clu…"

Diane replied Jan 11 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"No!  One of the things I love about cats is how some of them seem to tolerate humans…"

Diane replied Jan 9 to Should we nip the catness out of cats?

18 Jan 14
Reply by Cameron

"I don't believe in people who don't believe in dinosaurs.  I guess that would make m…"

Diane replied Jan 9 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14
Reply by Little Dreamer

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 182 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.