Diane's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pretty sure I did that once.  It was New Year's Eve, and we were playing quarter…"

Diane replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Why yes, yes it is."

Diane replied Jun 17 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I abhor abortion, but I think women need to have access to it anyway.  I became preg…"

Diane replied Jun 14 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"So why, then, has God not granted us wisdom to understand whatever it is we need to…"

Diane replied Jun 2 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"It is a sad and scary thing.  I shuddered a little when I read that the alleged reas…"

Diane replied May 25 to Elliot Rogers: Another Scary Shooting (May 24th)

13 Jun 6
Reply by Unseen

"I hope you are right.  I don't even understand why this is an issue.  Of course I kn…"

Diane replied May 23 to The final showdown for same-sex marriage?

21 May 31
Reply by SteveInCO

"I don't get why you are saying some people are being selfish.  Is it the tone that c…"

Diane replied May 23 to ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?

28 May 23
Reply by Diane

"I'd say I was a Scientologist to save my life, and to not leave my children motherle…"

Diane replied May 16 to Shiara court: pregnant woman to be flogged and executed

6 May 18
Reply by Unseen

"I've had many people ask me that and, depending on the situation, I've been either m…"

Diane replied May 16 to ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?

28 May 23
Reply by Diane

"Too funny. I am going to go off to work smiling over the image of Jesus getting take…"

Diane replied May 14 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service