Diane's Discussions (507)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had the misfortune of talking to theists who believe what this man has said. …"

Diane replied 4 hours ago to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

6 34 minutes ago
Reply by H3xx

"Wet and Ready?  Really?  I am hoping that was a sign in a flood-stricken area, or th…"

Diane replied yesterday to Signs of the Lord

11 yesterday
Reply by Physeter

"You CAN take it all back.  Your brain doesn't know the difference.  If you see him d…"

Diane replied Jul 19 to It happened

78 on Friday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"When I think of it, I get an uncomfortable feeling.  It has been several years, so i…"

Diane replied Jul 19 to It happened

78 on Friday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I am glad he is ok.  Many years ago, I stood by my brother's hospital bed as he foug…"

Diane replied Jul 14 to It happened

78 on Friday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I had to drive out of town yesterday, and at one point my NH Public Radio station wa…"

Diane replied Jul 1 to Implications of todays Supreme Court decision on freedom of religion and contraception

12 Jul 5
Reply by Unseen

"How is it that I can start by watching that video and end up watching a vid about an…"

Diane replied Jun 26 to HEAVEN

23 Jul 9
Reply by Joe Passarino

"I'm pretty sure I did that once.  It was New Year's Eve, and we were playing quarter…"

Diane replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Why yes, yes it is."

Diane replied Jun 17 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I abhor abortion, but I think women need to have access to it anyway.  I became preg…"

Diane replied Jun 14 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service