Diane's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (522) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I had a question like that once in Philosophy 101. I didn't have an answer b…"

Diane replied 16 hours ago to You have faith too....

74 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Yes, I think you are wrong about atheists having belief without a system. Non-belief…"

Diane replied 16 hours ago to You have faith too....

74 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I love ti when Christian Trump supporters say, as they have said directly to me, "It…"

Diane replied Nov 24 to Some christians think Trump is the anti-christ

14 Nov 25
Reply by Belle Rose

"I have to state the obvious as I am wont to do: this is creepy."

Diane replied Nov 20 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

28 on Monday
Reply by D L

"I second the nomination!"

Diane replied Nov 19 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

28 on Monday
Reply by D L

"You can be an atheist without believing there is no god.  Some atheists don't profes…"

Diane replied Nov 19 to You have faith too....

74 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Brilliant use of scripture! I have found myself wishing Trump would go away, but I t…"

Diane replied Nov 13 to Some christians think Trump is the anti-christ

14 Nov 25
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm not sure what it all means, but as a response to this post your visuals are fant…"

Diane replied Nov 13 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"The peanut butter bit made me laugh - thanks! I actually went for a few days last we…"

Diane replied Nov 13 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"What does 'back down' mean to you? I have nothing from which to back down. Your line…"

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 37 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas yesterday. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service