Diane's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"The value of atheism to humanity is irrelevant to whether or not I am an atheist, or…"

Diane replied Sep 8 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Well that explains a lot. :)"

Diane replied Sep 3 to The Cross

41 Sep 7
Reply by Yahweh

"I'll never think of the crucifix the same now, Unseen. You have made the profane hol…"

Diane replied Sep 1 to The Cross

41 Sep 7
Reply by Yahweh

"We just can't keep our mouths shut, can we? I made a recent date incredibly awkward.…"

Diane replied Sep 1 to The Cross

41 Sep 7
Reply by Yahweh

"I apparently need more coffee to understand this."

Diane replied Aug 31 to The Cross

41 Sep 7
Reply by Yahweh

"When I read that, I actually made the sound, "Eeeerrrrrrcccccchhhhhhh," like a car s…"

Diane replied Aug 31 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"We had some fine New Hampshire White Mountain-style organism weather at the top of M…"

Diane replied Aug 31 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"I told one lady I was an atheist, and she said, "Atheists don't exist.  You are an u…"

Diane replied Aug 26 to Atheist definition... semantics...

5 Aug 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Oh, those crazy Nordic-looking folks and their eyes like flames! "

Diane replied Aug 10 to Black Jesus

6 Aug 13
Reply by Steven Ferrell

"I am also wondering where all the animosity is coming from.  If those quotes, allege…"

Diane replied Aug 8 to “We Love Death..."

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 9 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service