thelonely's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"  God does ‘not exist is this a fact? Is this scientifically proved?My main point he…"

thelonely replied May 31, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Did you end the discussion,cause i can not find the reply icon in the end of your co…"

thelonely replied May 30, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"With all respect . if you accept the idea that they started what you are doing now s…"

thelonely replied May 30, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"It’s not a proof that god exists but it’s a proof that we are building in anyway suc…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"i like when you personalize the discussion, because the idea of believe or not is si…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"The fact that they invented him even in their imagination,so they and us still we ar…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"the idea about God if we try now to delete it from the server of human being,we will…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"True,i agree that should not blame him or praise him.let's rethink about "Mankind ha…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"To you nes: You are atheist now,so you should not blame (allah subhanahu wa taala)bu…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service