thelonely's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"@Suzann here it is another translation to the same vers :  34. Men are the protector…"

thelonely replied May 31, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"No archaeopteryx,i can understand that someone is free to be atheist,but i can not u…"

thelonely replied May 31, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"ofcourse we need to disprove something to decide it's not reasonable to beleive in i…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"sorry she is not obliged to stay with him,typing mistake."

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"The Quran cited before this :that man and women are equal, this versus(you mentioned…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Hi POPE there is 2 not 3 ways to misbeleive God either you humanize him or you dyfei…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"yes they should be treated equal,no one say they are subservient,who is accused in o…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"I am not asking to prove that God exists so it's not an obligation .but you answered…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"No they shouldn't and they were not before,most of treatment concerning women is mor…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"@Suzanne i think when someone is able to say it .that's the age,"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Zachary L. Hagedorn 12 minutes ago. 164 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.