thelonely's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"the fact that someone does not believe in god (no god)is it because this god is not…"

thelonely replied Jun 6, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"YES,the Aramaic language,was a mistake to say Canaanite.the Jewish  when they moved…"

thelonely replied Jun 5, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"archaeopteryx When s.o treats you as a son it's an honor,when i read your post i smi…"

thelonely replied Jun 5, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

""Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.Do not believe in anyth…"

thelonely replied Jun 4, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"@archaeopetryx,thanks. "There shall be no compulsion in the religion,"no compulsion…"

thelonely replied Jun 4, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"ok i can assure that to Ms Molly."

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"@archaeopteryx we acknowledged together the language barrier,and you acknowledged yo…"

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"@Suzann,if someone believes in non existing god how he can not believe in creature,…"

thelonely replied Jun 3, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"@Suzann I have trouble to save my reply under yours so i am trying here hope it work…"

thelonely replied Jun 3, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"ok Suzann,i never tell lies,and never treat people as this is far to find the truth,…"

thelonely replied Jun 1, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 11 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service