Steve's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"No one even interested? Hmmmmmm.....yeah, you are right it's only the future of mank…"

Steve replied Oct 11, 2011 to The Venus Project: Earth society of the not to distant future?

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Greed is learned and taught by being a "have not" in a society that places a monetar…"

Steve replied Oct 10, 2011 to Can a society grow and prosper without a currency?

25 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

"    http://www.thevenusproject.com/ Check out this site. The Venus Project is pretty…"

Steve replied Oct 10, 2011 to Can a society grow and prosper without a currency?

25 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I agree it must be that majority thing. Well, that's ok..I like being in the minorit…"

Steve replied Oct 10, 2011 to Why do people we all know and work with, just "assume" that we believe what they believe? This usually becomes self evident around christmas, when everyone just assumes you are a believer in christ?

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"This is why Patriotism to me is of little benefit. Any mentality that separates peop…"

Steve replied Oct 10, 2011 to Pro America: Should patriotism be considered healthy or detrimental to our society?

59 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Rob Todd

"Patriotism is only one step from nationalism. There is a point that is too far. Usua…"

Steve replied Oct 10, 2011 to Pro America: Should patriotism be considered healthy or detrimental to our society?

59 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Rob Todd

"A weak mind looks for an all encompassing answer. Fear of the unknown and the unknow…"

Steve replied Oct 9, 2011 to What do you ignore and what do you speak up about?

71 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by chris griebert

"  There really is no one right way to live your life.   If you chose to be truthful,…"

Steve replied Oct 9, 2011 to Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service