Matthew Vaughan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Awe thanks Elaine but, you know what, I've changed my mind.  Despite my difficulty w…"

Matthew Vaughan replied Dec 14, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

"Thanks all for your responses, I have found this an interesting discussion.  I am so…"

Matthew Vaughan replied Dec 14, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010

"Hi Denis, I think that I have caused some confusion here because I am strugglng with…"

66 Dec 17, 2010

"Perfect; I would say 'God Bless you' myself just to see it!  ;-)"

66 Dec 17, 2010

"This is far and away my favourite response so far and I hope you don't mind if I use…"

66 Dec 17, 2010

"I think a distinction is required between friends and family and those who just use…"

Matthew Vaughan replied Dec 9, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010

"Thankyou for that Jean Marie; I feel that you show great perception and compassion.…"

Matthew Vaughan replied Dec 9, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010

"You choose who you like and dislike... do you really? I think not. Like belief, we d…"

66 Dec 17, 2010

"What a patronising response! Just take a minute to think about your own post. You as…"

66 Dec 17, 2010

"I think that this is a lovely thing to do. I think that one of the functions that re…"

Matthew Vaughan replied Dec 7, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service