Freek's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you envision helping them? As you mentioned, organisations like VAWA already…"

Freek replied Jan 11 to What should we do about women terrorists?

67 Jan 21
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"On that matter, what about children walking into a building with a bomb stapped to t…"

Freek replied Jan 10 to What should we do about women terrorists?

67 Jan 21
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"This sounds a bit like throwing down a thousand six-sides dice, picking up the ones…"

Freek replied Dec 28, 2014 to Why do living things strive to continue?

40 Jan 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I agree with you about the tribal needs, but I was more aiming more at the concept o…"

Freek replied Dec 22, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But isn't that again two sides of the same coin? Religion gains its power from the t…"

Freek replied Dec 21, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Gangs and terrorists are essentially the same; do whatever you gang wants you to do…"

Freek replied Dec 20, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This is a double-edged sword, as any claims towards poisoning (of a fetus) will stre…"

Freek replied Nov 16, 2014 to Should drinking to excess during pregnancy be a crime?

24 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"Disregarding the misconcenptions on brain usage and the development of humanity (whi…"

Freek replied Oct 9, 2014 to I don't even know what to say...

8 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"I understand your problem; while I have little trouble sitting quiet when I'm at my…"

Freek replied Sep 7, 2014 to Seeking opinions on my current situation....

17 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by sheldon evans

"Although I'm not very familiar with the adoption process. I assume that there will b…"

Freek replied Aug 17, 2014 to How do you reverse the brainwashing of a child??

33 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by юри фидов

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service