Freek's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael Crichton wrote an interesting book on it: "Next". I think a lot of the huma…"

Freek replied May 21 to Humanzee!!

40 May 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Rape being a mating strategy seems fairly logical in an evolutionary sense; males wh…"

Freek replied Apr 25 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"From what you're saying, it sounds like if you do you job well (meet the requirement…"

Freek replied Feb 9 to Wife, girlfriend, mistress, daughter.....

65 Feb 18
Reply by Hank Hell

"While men make a snapshot decision on wether they "would do her if they could", most…"

Freek replied Feb 9 to Wife, girlfriend, mistress, daughter.....

65 Feb 18
Reply by Hank Hell

"I work in engineering and consultancy, a technical branch that is still primarily a…"

Freek replied Feb 8 to Wife, girlfriend, mistress, daughter.....

65 Feb 18
Reply by Hank Hell

"Multiple Choice tests can look for your ability to quickly recognize a correct answe…"

Freek replied Jun 9, 2013 to This is not a test...

10 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by RobertPiano

"I went through a fairly similar thing with my parents. I started by expressing my do…"

Freek replied Jun 5, 2013 to How To Tell My Parents I Am Athiest?

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"To me, the essence of Pro-choice is that it is the pregnant woman who has the right…"

Freek replied Jun 2, 2013 to If in killing a woman her unborn baby is killed as well...

185 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"And then you have someone of, say 40, starting a relation with a 9 year old. Both co…"

Freek replied May 29, 2013 to Why isn't a 14 year old girl old enough to consent to sex?

280 May 29, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Unseen That's what I was saying; the net effect is the same. But if the government…"

Freek replied May 28, 2013 to Why isn't a 14 year old girl old enough to consent to sex?

280 May 29, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service