Gary Thomas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The Liliputins were waring over the proper method of eating a soft boiled egg which…"

Gary Thomas replied Mar 2, 2012 to A world without God

68 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"Embrace Reason"

Gary Thomas replied Mar 2, 2012 to I need a short atheist phrase for a script tattoo.

65 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by emma bailie

"Our winter solstice is your summer solstice.  8-D  But you can celebrate with us. "

Gary Thomas replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I just tell them that one of the advantages of being a Heathern is that we get to da…"

Gary Thomas replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"How about murders in the bible, Devil 10, god 6,000,000.  "

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Religious people have to pick and choose which parts to believe, at least for the do…"

Gary Thomas replied Oct 16, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"There is no paradox.  There is no God.  They prayers uttered by believers are of no…"

Gary Thomas replied Sep 27, 2011 to Atheist Paradox

37 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"There is no such thing as god's will.  All that is out there is people claiming to k…"

Gary Thomas replied Aug 9, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Good for you!  My original post was aimed  at all the religion bashing that I find o…"

Gary Thomas replied Aug 9, 2011 to Why?

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by CJ

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 18 minutes ago. 0 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 59 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 16 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service