Gerald Scott's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate people that talk about suicide. I usually go ballistic. I had three children.…"

Gerald Scott replied Nov 6, 2010 to Your Sacred Cow

93 Apr 9
Reply by Unseen

"My niece recently graduated from Marine boot camp at Parris Island, S.C. I went to t…"

Gerald Scott replied Nov 1, 2010 to Which Stereotypes About Atheism Bug You?

101 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"According to the article, I should thank women for the size of my penis. I'm OK with…"

Gerald Scott replied Oct 29, 2010 to Is extinction inevitable?

27 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by stephen

"Matt: Thanks for the refute. The article I read was about 7 years old, and much has…"

Gerald Scott replied Oct 29, 2010 to Is extinction inevitable?

27 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by stephen

"Adriana. I read this article in the Guardian. It was by Bryan Sykes "Do we need men?…"

Gerald Scott replied Oct 28, 2010 to Is extinction inevitable?

27 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by stephen

"Last summer I had lunch with a friend and his daughter. She asked me what my religio…"

Gerald Scott replied Sep 30, 2010 to Which Stereotypes About Atheism Bug You?

101 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"As a Notary, I've only presided at atheist weddings. I've never had a problem with c…"

Gerald Scott replied Aug 5, 2010 to Non-Religious Wedding Ceremony.

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"Absolutely not. I've seen Cenk many times on You Tube and TYT. If I didn't like him…"

Gerald Scott replied Aug 3, 2010 to MSNBC Guest Cenk Uygur on Gay Marriage, Shellfish, and Biblical Nonsense

7 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Yet Another Atheist

"I've watched Cenk on TYT for a couple of years. But, I didn't like the biblical quot…"

Gerald Scott replied Aug 3, 2010 to MSNBC Guest Cenk Uygur on Gay Marriage, Shellfish, and Biblical Nonsense

7 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Yet Another Atheist

"I knew this was going to happen. Now you're preaching. Please go away. You're making…"

Gerald Scott replied Jun 17, 2010 to Tell Christians what you think about them!

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 2 hours ago. 8 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service