elaine kilshaw's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I could not have put it better.Look up the inquisition on line, it speaks for itself…"

elaine kilshaw replied Jul 2, 2012 to "TomKat" (Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes) break up, probably over Scientology

46 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Holm

"Ilive in Eastbourne. Avid Atheist. You must have a look at this http://alwaysquestio…"

elaine kilshaw replied Mar 21, 2012 to Hello to all. Another Brit here.

13 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by elaine kilshaw

"The World has gone mad.  Religion is trying its hardest to take over the world for t…"

elaine kilshaw replied Feb 7, 2011 to "Daphne's" Mom Blasts Pastor

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

"This is going to be a long battle to get the power of creationists away from educati…"

elaine kilshaw replied Feb 5, 2011 to Evangelicals' free school would include creationism on science curriculum

2 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"If there is a heaven then how will everyone get on if they are good Christains, good…"

elaine kilshaw replied Feb 2, 2011 to What is heaven

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Cathy Cooper

"There are so many facts that prove there is not a good god, but perhaps the religiou…"

elaine kilshaw replied Feb 2, 2011 to If God is omnipotent, then their is no sin.

31 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Mark Kirschner

"I have the feeling she is trying to convince herself there is a god, although if her…"

elaine kilshaw replied Jan 31, 2011 to Proof that God exists: Help me refute these arguments.

34 Jul 13
Reply by H3xx

"   Proves a point. No need to say much more than only ignorant people are abusive to…"

elaine kilshaw replied Jan 21, 2011 to Dawkins Hate Mail

22 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by justin gold

"Oh Gosh, I was having these very thoughts just the other day. For what purpose are w…"

elaine kilshaw replied Aug 23, 2009 to Reason and Purpose.

16 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Wesley

"I live in the UK. I am a senior citizen and I am having all my prescription s free,…"

elaine kilshaw replied Aug 22, 2009 to Is Barack Obama Insane?

70 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service