John R.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have watched MANY debates between religious and atheist apologists and invariably…"

John R. replied Apr 2, 2012 to Morality, and why atheists can be moral

34 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Wretched Saint

"I have always had my doubts, even as a teenager.  When I joined the army WAY back wh…"

John R. replied Apr 2, 2012 to Has anyone ever told you you're going to hell?

46 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"You raise a good point...  I guess I would categorize atheists in two broad camps. …"

John R. replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"That is something that has always baffled me even when I was younger and more impres…"

John R. replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"@Rob Klaers...  I personally celebrate 25 December as it also happens to be Jimmy Bu…"

114 Aug 19

"People like Kirk Cameron <<shudder>> claim to have been atheist before t…"

John R. replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"The only other site I REALLY wanted to join was the "Flat Earth Society" only becaus…"

John R. replied Mar 31, 2012 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"Long Answer: I have been typing in "Religious Debate" in Google for quiet some time…"

John R. replied Mar 31, 2012 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"Well I'm new here and already like it!  I have a similar dilemma though with a few m…"

John R. replied Mar 26, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 10 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 20 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service