Hank Hell's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I certainly wouldn't fault anyone over their age. If he is a child then I would unde…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 13, 2012 to Hi, I'm Israel

96 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Aids came from unsanitary practices in the african "Bush meat" trade. Who told you t…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 13, 2012 to Hi, I'm Israel

96 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"what if it's between a man and a women and the women has a penis, is the bible angry…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 12, 2012 to Hi, I'm Israel

96 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Man I've been down the whole eastern coast from Nova Scotia to florida and the south…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 9, 2012 to Atheists are Niggers, Apparently

27 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Tex

"I've been on this sight for a long time and I think you have the best drugs Michael.…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 9, 2012 to Atheists are Niggers, Apparently

27 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Tex

"I think I like your mind set, Brave new world would be good too. I also love a clock…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 6, 2012 to What would you replace the bible with if you could?

124 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Or would you kill him with a rock? Totally acceptable answer also."

Hank Hell replied Oct 5, 2012 to What would you replace the bible with if you could?

124 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"See, I more ment like in a "If you had a time machine" sense, Like if you could meet…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 5, 2012 to What would you replace the bible with if you could?

124 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"It's just so clever, and meaningful, and tragic, all without sacraficing it's amazin…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 4, 2012 to What would you replace the bible with if you could?

124 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"I feel like the bible is more of a series of moral tails then an alternative to scie…"

Hank Hell replied Oct 3, 2012 to What would you replace the bible with if you could?

124 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

RSS

Forum

What is "Rational thinking"?

Started by Roy Plisko in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Davis Goodman 39 minutes ago. 166 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 16 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service