Hank Hell's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"It's true, no one does, but that doesn't mean we should ignore it. Society being sha…"

Hank Hell replied on Sunday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"" Besides, who would run the round-up and genocide program to rid ourselves of psych…"

Hank Hell replied on Saturday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"In a nationalistic sense your right. We need psychopaths to kill other nations psych…"

Hank Hell replied on Saturday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"It's not the criminals that worry me. It's the cops. I'm allowed to defend myself fr…"

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"Yeah they're the best for those kinds of jobs because they are given free reign over…"

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"Your mom sounds legitimately mentally ill. "You're so proud of all the GAY QUEERS!!!…"

Hank Hell replied on Saturday to Family Issues.

27 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

""And potentially save those who might become criminals instead become business men,…"

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"Perhaps they could be made to wear some sort of identifying symbol, like a yellow st…"

59 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"The same applies for the "shooting" at the Sikh temple, and the "shooting" at the Je…"

Hank Hell replied Jun 11 to What is domestic terrorism?

40 Jun 15
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"He has the opinion of an ass, and everyone else is supposed to join right in on his…"

Hank Hell replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service