Obfuskation's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Every generation has a hand that they are dealt that comes with its own challenges,…"

Obfuskation replied May 20 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"I think there are a lot of pieces to this answer.  On one hand, every generation see…"

Obfuskation replied May 20 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"I'm sure that all of the baby boomers who live (and died) in poverty, served (and di…"

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"Being a Scotsman, you'd think he would be more concerned about breeding humans with…"

Obfuskation replied May 20 to Humanzee!!

40 May 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yeah, I was Army Infantry, and have been practicing martial arts for the last 35 yea…"

Obfuskation replied May 18 to Should killer robots be banned?

80 May 30
Reply by Unseen

"Easy enough to do.  Weight sensors for the pressure plate triggers, or size paramete…"

Obfuskation replied May 16 to Should killer robots be banned?

80 May 30
Reply by Unseen

"I figure dead is dead  A corpse doesn't care how it got that way."

Obfuskation replied May 16 to Should killer robots be banned?

80 May 30
Reply by Unseen

"Setting aside the politicization of the situation, when did scientific studies becom…"

Obfuskation replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"I would actually amend that to "Power is taken or traded", but I still would not say…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 28 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"The POTUS wields power that is temporarily granted to him, and if he abuses it, or i…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 28 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service