Obfuskation's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Cable has been crap for a long time, that's why I haven't had cable service since th…"

Obfuskation replied Jun 4 to What do you think of 'cable company fu*%ery'?

17 Jun 5
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I’ve been reacting to comments, and haven’t really thrown in my own opinion regardin…"

Obfuskation replied May 22 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"The initial Occupy participants had a focus and worked toward a goal, and had some s…"

Obfuskation replied May 22 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"That's like saying that somebody bought a sweater at Target so they should be able t…"

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"True, and I agree that it is reprehensible. It doesn't change the fact that if you f…"

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"How many business have members of your generation started and made successful? How m…"

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"At what point of life being difficult does being focused and working hard not work t…"

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"It's looking more and more like not only do you over-generalize, and confuse socio-e…"

Obfuskation replied May 21 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"A Saturday Assembly would be awesome, especially if it involved strong coffee and ba…"

Obfuskation replied May 21 to 'Sunday Assembly' comes to US: start your own?

10 Jun 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

"No, WE are not.  You are operating on the fantasy that an entire generation left the…"

Obfuskation replied May 21 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service