Obfuskation's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s not worth getting upset over any superstition.  However, if you keep your sense…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 11, 2014 to Woo and conflict in the workplace

9 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I would caveat that with only if you're trained in knife combat.  If you're not, the…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 11, 2014 to

just now

"I'm not sure what you mean."

Obfuskation replied Apr 10, 2014 to Does Anyone Else Suffer Interpretation Issues?

4 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Imagine if he was dual wielding a fondu pot and a two foot rubber pecker."

Obfuskation replied Apr 10, 2014 to

just now

"Knife fighting is a completely different creature from firearm combat.  It is point-…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 10, 2014 to

just now

"I don't think that is clear at all.  Knives are extremely common, and would be very…"

Obfuskation replied Apr 9, 2014 to

just now

"I would add that just because somebody does something stupid, it does not make them…"

Obfuskation replied Feb 7, 2014 to Isolating Potential Allies

153 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think there are certain people and groups who do alienate people who are religious…"

Obfuskation replied Feb 4, 2014 to Isolating Potential Allies

153 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The interesting point is how many of them were bitching about the "national anthem"…"

Obfuskation replied Feb 4, 2014 to Racist backlash against 2014 Coke Superbowl Commercial (America the Beautiful) in multilanguages

12 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"I agree, and would also add that there's little hope of 'conversion' when discussing…"

Obfuskation replied Jan 31, 2014 to Passive VS Aggressive Arguing

18 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega 41 minutes ago. 6 Replies

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

My Life As A College Student.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Doctor and the Farmer

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 hours ago. 403 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service