Obfuskation's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"It'll be interesting to see how this conversation evolves in the field of sports med…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 23 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Here’s a study abstract regarding muscle fiber.http://jhc.sagepub.com/content/48/5/6…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 23 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Weight is not the only thing in play here.  There are significant differences in the…"

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"It would happen if there was a demand, and a talent pool to draw from. I see this go…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 22 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Yup, it is the only thing going for Fox.  She would be best to stay in the CFA.  Wit…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 21 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"The kicker is that Fox has a weak skill set.  If controversy fame gets her a fight i…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 21 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"I've only heard of Dr. Eric Vilain supporting it.  That Time article sounded kind of…"

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Here are pictures of Cyborg Santos; she gets a ton of guff about being mannish.  The…"

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"The best counter I can think of is to find the loudest and most obnoxious ritual and…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 21 to So, all it took was a couple high school cheerleaders to ruin a prayer ban

15 Sep 25
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"It's not mandated by the organization, and what fans decide to do is their own busin…"

Obfuskation replied Sep 21 to So, all it took was a couple high school cheerleaders to ruin a prayer ban

15 Sep 25
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 30 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 43 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Aiken Drums Sister 2 hours ago. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service