Obfuskation's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I’ve been clear that my criticisms have been aimed at a part of the radfem/S…"

Obfuskation replied Jul 31 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"I. Do. Not. Expect. Anything.  I didn't answer, because I have zero expectation of a…"

Obfuskation replied Jul 30 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"Exactly.  I'm talking about a small group of people within the larger position of fe…"

Obfuskation replied Jul 30 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"This is where we disagree.  You, and I, and many others do understand that differenc…"

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"I wouldn't pin it on feminism though. I'm not.  I consider myself an equity feminist…"

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"Yup, it's inconsistent and incoherent because it's all about identity politics.  "We…"

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"From what I’ve seen, WomenAgainstFeminism isn’t against equity feminism.  It is push…"

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"I don't see humanity as anything terribly special or noble; its history and present…"

Obfuskation replied Jul 27 to Redirecting One's Life

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

"It will be interesting to see what this will lead to.  There is already talk that th…"

Obfuskation replied Jun 30 to Implications of todays Supreme Court decision on freedom of religion and contraception

12 Jul 5
Reply by Unseen

"Welcome"

Obfuskation replied Jun 30 to Hello :)

23 Jul 2
Reply by Morghan

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service