Thomas Patrick's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"That story is fake. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/611493-kansas-to-black-out-cosmo…"

Thomas Patrick replied Apr 12 to Kansas to Black Out “Cosmos” Show Over Controversies

2 Apr 12
Reply by Warren

"Bertrand Russell- Why I Am Not A Christian: And Other Essays On Religion And Related…"

Thomas Patrick replied Apr 11 to In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

40 Apr 20
Reply by Yahweh

"   The reason I don't call myself an agnostic is because the connotation is that an…"

Thomas Patrick replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"We should enjoy life to it's fullest and work to make the world better for future ge…"

Thomas Patrick replied Nov 14, 2013 to What is an Ideal world System of ruling?

85 Mar 16
Reply by Lewal

"I made up a sign that says "No Evangelism" and stuck it in my front window thinking…"

Thomas Patrick replied Nov 5, 2013 to Why me?

24 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"We give people power by electing them to pass laws and stuff. The American people in…"

Thomas Patrick replied Oct 10, 2013 to First Serious Question.

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

"http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm Whether or not Jesus was an a…"

Thomas Patrick replied Oct 9, 2013 to First Serious Question.

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

"I'd say all of those things are immoral. Headhunters don't have empathy for the peop…"

Thomas Patrick replied Oct 7, 2013 to First Serious Question.

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

"The war on drugs is the main reason there are so many in prison. I'd say it's the la…"

Thomas Patrick replied Oct 6, 2013 to First Serious Question.

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

"The US penal code is a good place to start (for Americans at least). Learning empath…"

Thomas Patrick replied Oct 4, 2013 to First Serious Question.

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service