Helen Pluckrose's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, the ovum and the sperm are alive and potential people before they ever ge…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 8, 2012 to When Life Begins. A Fact or a Definition?

315 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"As an atheist who is so because I require evidence to believe in things and form my…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 6, 2012 to God, karma & destiny/fate

37 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi. Had you insulted me because of my atheism in the past and I later learnt you had…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 4, 2012 to Dealing with guilt from past religious "transgressions"

16 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by GD Heathen

"Hi. I am afraid I do not know too much about the 12 steps but my initial thoughts on…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 4, 2012 to An Atheists view of the 12-steps

23 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Hi Wayne. Welcome! I am a Brit and did not realise how entrenched in every aspect of…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 3, 2012 to Thought I would say hello

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Lorraine

"Sorry, you're having such a hard time. :( Give yourself credit for recognising that…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 3, 2012 to Near moment of weakness

43 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Cara Coleen

"It's difficult isn't it because those of us who were committed Christians (and doubt…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"Agreed - glad you got there so quickly - often takes longer. :)"

Helen Pluckrose replied Mar 30, 2012 to Ex-christian, Texan, Fundie family, closet Atheist seeking sanity saying Hello

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"Hi. I am a liberal, British atheist and we have a much more relaxed attitude to sex…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Mar 29, 2012 to Atheist view on sex

27 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

"Hi Paul. Welcome. Thank you for your post. I have a background in psychiatric nursin…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ex-christian, Texan, Fundie family, closet Atheist seeking sanity saying Hello

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service