Helen Pluckrose's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Could not agree more! Wrote a blog about that. http://atheismandme.com/?p=142"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 20, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Excellent point! Yes, I will not use the word respect at all. Patience is good. It w…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 15, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Yes, I feel sure raising a child as a critical thinker rather than an atheist is the…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 15, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Yes, that's a good balance. She is still very black and white but she understands 'h…"

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"I would love to support her if she wanted to make a stand. The point is she doesn't.…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 14, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Thanks, everyone, thought I would get some bolstering up here. I have always been ha…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 14, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Yep.  I can get a bit wordy!"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 1, 2012 to Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"'For years I've worked around young women as a photographer and I've overheard them…"

Helen Pluckrose replied Jun 1, 2012 to Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Hi, I have just been reading your debate and have to agree with you. I have been a f…"

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Hi. I am a feminist atheist and I think you are influenced, with the best possible i…"

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

RSS

Forum

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Quincy Maxwell 40 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 27 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 9 hours ago. 75 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 11 hours ago. 22 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 10 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service