Robert Karp's Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"Back in the old days you didn't have word-wide communication nevermind the interweb.…"

Robert Karp replied Feb 3, 2012 to Where Do You Stand If/When War Breaks Out With Iran?

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"North Korea nor Pakistan is stable or peaceful and they have nucs."

Robert Karp replied Feb 3, 2012 to Where Do You Stand If/When War Breaks Out With Iran?

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"But this will only support the reason to rebuild and retaliate at a later time no? "

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"I totally agree. The reason is the jewish lobby and the christian lobby both huge in…"

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"I don't either but the US is so in-bed with Israel will we have a choice?"

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"I agree with you. Iran would be idiots. However, the concern that as I understand it…"

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"Danny I totally agree. And I think this is happening although not to the degree you…"

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"Sighs. Such a difficult topic. As a pragmatist I feel that enough of this country ha…"

Robert Karp replied Feb 1, 2012 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Someone emailed Alan De Botton about this and he is doing "no such thing" "

Robert Karp replied Jan 30, 2012 to Seriously?! An Atheist Temple?!

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Sophie B

"Hi Jason. Did you know there's a "Good Guy Lucifer" meme out there. Keep an eye out…"

Robert Karp replied Jan 22, 2012 to The Devil - such a bad guy?

62 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

RSS

Forum

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Dr. Bob 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 9 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 hours ago. 32 Replies

Are we in the (non-biblical) end times?

Started by mark thoma in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 14 hours ago. 23 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service