Kevin McShane's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"According to my sources at least, there is a teacher leading the support of this gro…"

Kevin McShane replied May 2, 2009 to High School Teacher Directs "Athelets For Christ" in our school setting.

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"For some reason, the site won't let me add you as a friend. o_o"

Kevin McShane replied May 2, 2009 to High School Teacher Directs "Athelets For Christ" in our school setting.

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Yep. We've already been establishing some plans to start our group. We have to get e…"

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"I think that their religion section has a bunch of religions, mostly Wiccan, Christi…"

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Your right. I think I have just associated people and groups with something I feel s…"

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Okay. So now that I have realized that this is a violation because A teacher is lead…"

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Whats the ACLU? I mean what does that stand for?"

Kevin McShane replied May 1, 2009 to High School Teacher Directs "Athelets For Christ" in our school setting.

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Atheists enjoy Jesus' teachings? o_O"

Kevin McShane replied May 1, 2009 to High School Teacher Directs "Athelets For Christ" in our school setting.

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"I joined the facebook group, but I think the group's application on facebook is brok…"

Kevin McShane replied May 1, 2009 to Think Atheist at MySpace.com

7 May 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin McShane

"So much for the Christian's idea of disease being a result of sin."

Kevin McShane replied May 1, 2009 to Updated with What you need to know about swine flu and maps

8 May 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin McShane

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 45 minutes ago. 30 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service