Sean O' Byrne's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"If she can't deal with others expressing their opinions then she shouldn't express h…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 15, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Homosexuality, forcing abstinence, against abortion (irrelevant of the situation), t…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 14, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"1/2/5: Yes, the rabies virus makes animal hosts very aggressive and bite, if some cr…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 14, 2012 to Lets talk about the zombie apocalypse

32 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Russell

"Ya, it's a real catch 22, people's gullibility and lack of common sense really becom…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 11, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Negroism in advocating equal rights for blacks, how can you be against equal rights?…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 11, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"I think people will only really understand atheism when we, as in all the atheist, b…"

Sean O' Byrne replied Jun 11, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"When I came to realize that I was an atheist what was probable the best thing about…"

Sean O' Byrne replied May 23, 2012 to My Thoughts on Why Some Don't Give Up Religion

245 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by David Tacy

"You premise is that faith is beneficial. It simply isn't, it keeps people in the dar…"

Sean O' Byrne replied May 22, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I never had many religious songs to begin with but the one's I have I still listen t…"

Sean O' Byrne replied May 22, 2012 to Random little question for ex-religious people.

64 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tenley Cherie

"Was writing my response when you posted this, sorry if it looks like I copied you! "

Sean O' Byrne replied May 22, 2012 to How do I respond to this? ("It didn't 'just happen!")

66 May 26, 2012
Reply by dizzyduckie

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

An atheist book for children?

Started by Leonard Deke in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 6 hours ago. 69 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service