Jason A.'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"That you can, and life is most definitely for living, not living in paranoid fear of…"

Jason A. replied Jun 24, 2013 to To those who were formerly religious, how would you describe your deconversion?

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"That's a great story man. I think the mere fact that horrible things happening to go…"

Jason A. replied Jun 24, 2013 to To those who were formerly religious, how would you describe your deconversion?

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"Thanks so much for the share man. I've gone through the depression and anxiety and f…"

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"Wow! That was an amazing and entertaining read about your journey, I thoroughly enjo…"

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"Thanks for the vid link.. Those are really challenging, they'll make you wanna drop…"

Jason A. replied Jun 23, 2013 to To those who were formerly religious, how would you describe your deconversion?

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"It's really thoughtful and kind of you and your friend to help the less fortunate. I…"

Jason A. replied Jun 23, 2013 to To those who were formerly religious, how would you describe your deconversion?

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"Thanks for sharing Noel. "

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"I think that all that matters is the end result, we all take a different road to it.…"

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

"I can't really see past my rage towards the phelps' sick, twisted views to construct…"

Jason A. replied Jun 23, 2013 to What would your parody sign read if you were to picket with Phelps?

86 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I'm so glad to read that it has Belle! It's actually very sad indeed that most peopl…"

32 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Jason A.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Torture Works

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Jesus Christ 3 minutes ago. 31 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 3 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.