Stutz's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Come on, I didn't miss your point. I'm questioning it's relevance. Why would most pe…"

Stutz replied Jun 7, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"I agree with you, it's about time we made some real dang progress on serious disease…"

Stutz replied Jun 7, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"Only unique in scale, not substance. I just think we're more encouraging than most o…"

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"But Father Knows Best didn't have to raise chickens to maintain a modern lifestyle w…"

Stutz replied Jun 6, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"This seems to contradict your second item, criticizing a decreased focus on the thre…"

Stutz replied Jun 6, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"On the other hand, there's something to the argument that freedom and flexibility dr…"

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry. He's always entertaining and endearing, but the b…"

Stutz replied May 27, 2013 to Snapshot

23 May 31, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"As others have said, there's less choice involved in becoming an atheist than believ…"

Stutz replied May 25, 2013 to Why are you Atheist? Are there any obstacles you face as an Atheist?

23 May 27, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"I've always understood the term luck to indicate nothing more than having a desirabl…"

Stutz replied May 22, 2013 to How to acknowledge good fortune?

23 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"I think you're right. We forget that Christianity represented moral progress at the…"

Stutz replied May 22, 2013 to The mob psychology of human sacrifice.

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 5 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil 16 hours ago. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 18 hours ago. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service