Stutz's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"No, an omnipotent God didn't prevent it, assuming religion is correct."

Stutz replied May 12 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

"I also rather enjoy the implication that religion's primary value is that it is effe…"

Stutz replied May 1 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

"Nice effort, but I'm not sure branding atheists as illogical is the tack your side i…"

Stutz replied May 1 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

""

Stutz replied Apr 27 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

""

Stutz replied Apr 27 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

"Harris' response, of course, would be to ask if it's possible to measure health obje…"

Stutz replied Apr 22 to Another philosophical question...

45 Apr 23
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I think what's particularly unacceptable about Dr Oz is that he's a medical professi…"

Stutz replied Apr 22 to Dr. Oz finally getting his due

20 Apr 28
Reply by Ed

"I find Sam Harris' idea of the "moral landscape" to be about the most sensible expla…"

Stutz replied Apr 22 to Another philosophical question...

45 Apr 23
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm about halfway through "Going Clear", the book about Scientology that was made in…"

Stutz replied Apr 22 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"Perhaps theologians are not particularly hung up on omni-anything because it is beco…"

Stutz replied Apr 22 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service