Emperor Milos's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahaha! The "Spoiler alert" actually made me laugh out loud. Bravo, sir. You have do…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 20 to Is School Out for Most Atheists?

61 Jan 21
Reply by Belle Rose

"That's exactly what my impression was. I saw the article on a few other sites and th…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 13 to Scientist claims that quantum theory proves souls...

10 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I agree. I am pretty much telling you verbatim what I heard from one of the DMs of t…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 13 to Any people working in sales here? I have a question.

17 Jan 14
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I don't think it's cool to be atheist (I, Emperor Milos, think it is fucking awesome…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 13 to Is it considered "cool" nowadays to be an atheist or antitheist?

17 Jan 18
Reply by IkeArrumba

"Because putting the best sellers on the easiest (biggest) donors guarantees that don…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 11 to Any people working in sales here? I have a question.

17 Jan 14
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I had an encounter with an a-dinosaur-ist as well. One of the people I used to work…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 10 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14
Reply by Little Dreamer

"Ok. I guess I will be the first one to answer these questions... Depends on the loca…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 4 to What do you think of exotic dancers?

39 Jan 13
Reply by James Cox

"They don't mention his nationality, but Niko is a Bosnian Serb. He speaks Serbian wi…"

Emperor Milos replied Jan 1 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

""

Emperor Milos replied Dec 23, 2013 to A theory of competitive ethics

77 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by The Civilizationalist

"Would I? Sure. Should I? Probably not. We've all got our own ways of dealing with th…"

Emperor Milos replied Dec 19, 2013 to Polite vs Honest

13 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Ed

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service