Emperor Milos's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the thing, bud. The bible is not evidence. The bible is the claim. Just like…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

" "

Emperor Milos replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Oh, Davis, you will quickly learn that evidence doesn't exist to the good Doctor unl…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 6 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"She was "blessed" because god's laws don't apply to god, which makes him a tyrant. O…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I would have called Mary a whore. After all, she did have a child with another man (…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Here is another one. Broken up into neat categories, saves you slugging through the…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 5 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Hello Savannah, It was pretty difficult to read through a solid block of text like t…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 5 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"But, but, but, the bible is the infallible word of god himself... How can there poss…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 5 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"They can borrow some from North Korea. They did discover a unicorn lair, my mistake.…"

Emperor Milos replied Jun 5 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Hi Kia, your cars are pretty good. I'm the Emperor, welcome to TA."

Emperor Milos replied Jun 4 to A newbie's introduction!

9 Jun 7
Reply by Kiarash

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service