Timothy A. Miller's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Here we go again. I shall help you with this, as apparently you have STILL neglected…"

Timothy A. Miller replied Mar 2, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Hawk - Thank you for actually taking the time to look at who is talking and recogni…"

Timothy A. Miller replied Mar 2, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Blain - The sad part about this conversation.... I was supporting your argument.  G…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Where do you live?  And I can only assume that by the statement that YOU pay alot of…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Unseen - Again, I guess I was incorrect in my thoughts that I was clear enough.  Yo…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Congratulations, you attempted to use accidental shootings as a parallel to the inte…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ok buddy.  First off, you are going to quote Wikipedia for your fact?  Second off, i…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Unseen - The government only has as much power as the people LET it have.  To think…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Nothing will change with people of your ilk running around.  I would be willing to b…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I know I am late to this conversation, but why is everyone focused on the "assault r…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 18 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service