David Brown's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Dangerous dogs? This site is supposedly Think Atheist, not some wanky social media s…"

David Brown replied Oct 24, 2011 to Pitbulls - Threat or Menace? Our blind spot when it comes to this breed

101 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jacob LeMaster

"Sarcasm Trevor, or inability to put forward a rational and logical reply? "

David Brown replied Oct 24, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"Natasha- surely the only ones who don't "cherry pick" are those who are willing to f…"

David Brown replied Oct 23, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"Man, that is the longest short introduction I've ever seen! I'm scared to see you in…"

David Brown replied Oct 15, 2011 to Hi Everyone!

4 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Sorry to come across as pedantic Suzanne, but a "moslim" is not a "race"- it is a re…"

David Brown replied Oct 15, 2011 to Where We Live

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Sorry Darrell, but this is a stupid question given the context of this site. Whilst…"

David Brown replied Oct 15, 2011 to What is your Atheist Prayer

23 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"1.Read my statement again and you will see I called you a pseudo-christian, no-one e…"

David Brown replied Oct 10, 2011 to Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

"You're not an Atheist, you're a pseudo christian. If you want to be realistic, read…"

David Brown replied Oct 9, 2011 to Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

"As Andre Gide, Nobel prize winning author stated - "The closer you get to religion,…"

David Brown replied Oct 9, 2011 to New(er) religion

307 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Its a matter of historical record that both religions are intolerant and prepared to…"

David Brown replied Oct 9, 2011 to Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service