Logicallunatic's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephen Pinker has good stuff on this in his books, this is from an interview:  The…"

Logicallunatic replied May 27 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"It depends on the kind of pleasure. What's the point in drinking too much and throwi…"

Logicallunatic replied May 27 to What do you think of Hedonism?

63 Jun 14
Reply by H3xx

"The raping Catlick Church is one of the great abominations of man. That's what I thi…"

Logicallunatic replied May 24 to What are your thoughts on what is happening right now with the Catolic Church

1 May 24
Reply by Logicallunatic

"I'd prefer the positive one. Sometimes I almost wish there was some kind of benign d…"

Logicallunatic replied May 17 to Democracy: Good for electing or ejecting leaders?

7 May 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Science is about the truth. Insofar as its methods are either true or are the closes…"

Logicallunatic replied Apr 20 to Science Isn't About Truth

25 Apr 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Your scenario is the stuff of Hollywood and is extremely improbable, thus it wouldn'…"

Logicallunatic replied Apr 15 to Torture Works

46 Apr 18
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"With my depression comes a feeling of boredom and intense loneliness but I've found…"

Logicallunatic replied Apr 5 to Unmotivated, Depressed, Lost?

11 Apr 5
Reply by Belle Rose

"Love your enemies and abandon your family (no thought for the morrow), drop everythi…"

Logicallunatic replied Mar 24 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"So, you don't believe that an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters could ever…"

Logicallunatic replied Mar 24 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"Agnosticism does tend to confuse things unnecessarily. To me, you either believe or…"

Logicallunatic replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service