Logicallunatic's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for you. I'm pretty sure nobody here would try to pull you out of your agnostic…"

Logicallunatic replied Jan 11 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Taking the standpoint that we should be agnostic about everything not specifically d…"

Logicallunatic replied Jan 11 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"It depends who you ask. We can play semantics and throw out definitions until the co…"

Logicallunatic replied Jan 10 to Am I an atheist?

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

"I talked to a Christian before who said dinosaurs are not real and were made up in t…"

Logicallunatic replied Jan 10 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14
Reply by Little Dreamer

"The religious will latch on to the most vague and ambiguous statements and somehow a…"

Logicallunatic replied Dec 30, 2013 to "made from water every living thing"

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Stalin made himself a god under the political religion of communism. There is no log…"

Logicallunatic replied Dec 30, 2013 to War, Terrorism, Religious conflict, and the people it affects.

22 Feb 7
Reply by David Smith

"what is emerging is a number of reactionary anti-theists hungry for a fight with the…"

Logicallunatic replied Dec 25, 2013 to Is a great battle inevitable?

68 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"In fact, you could have turned it on him by saying suicide seems more logical for hi…"

Logicallunatic replied Dec 19, 2013 to Suicide (The Only Logical Option) ???

40 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

" "How do you know that your logic is true? Because it is based on reason and evidenc…"

Logicallunatic replied Nov 29, 2013 to How do you argue with an intelligent Christian? *long read*

14 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"While a 'food bank' can help with the problem of 'food', being dependent upon this a…"

Logicallunatic replied Nov 28, 2013 to Is there a correlation between rising secularism and improved quality of life?

24 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service