Logicallunatic's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought about my cousin yesterday and saw him today. What are the odds? Higher tha…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 12, 2013 to "I see dead people." Or you know, something like that.

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"So what's their philosophy? Down with those western-jews and oh pollution sucks too.…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 8, 2013 to Mongolian Neo Nazi environmentalists. WTF?!!!

8 Jul 9, 2013

"The façade of the Catholic church is crumbling. Their best sales-team are trying to…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 6, 2013 to The "miracle" of Pope John Paul II: you decide

104 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I wonder if this could be because shared housework often implies to one party or the…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 5, 2013 to Couples who share household chores are more likely to break up.

35 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"Are freethinkers bad bets if you want a marriage to last? What do YOU think? Nope.. …"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 5, 2013 to Couples who share household chores are more likely to break up.

35 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"I don't believe it ever happened because the man must be erect and if he's erect (me…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 4, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"Are you joking?"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 4, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013

"From CNN:  According to court documents, Justin wrote "I'm f---ed in the head alrigh…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 3, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013

"There is no evidence of the existence of a historical Jesus. Nazareth didn't exist i…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 2, 2013 to Jesus existed save to a few axe grindering amateur theorists

65 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brendan

"Procreate yes. But living in such close vicinity to the same person until you die is…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 2, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Gamer God (Part1)

Posted by Noon Alif on August 18, 2016 at 7:30pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service