Logicallunatic's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Are freethinkers bad bets if you want a marriage to last? What do YOU think? Nope.. …"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 5, 2013 to Couples who share household chores are more likely to break up.

35 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"I don't believe it ever happened because the man must be erect and if he's erect (me…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 4, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"Are you joking?"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 4, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013

"From CNN:  According to court documents, Justin wrote "I'm f---ed in the head alrigh…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 3, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013

"There is no evidence of the existence of a historical Jesus. Nazareth didn't exist i…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 2, 2013 to Jesus existed save to a few axe grindering amateur theorists

65 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brendan

"Procreate yes. But living in such close vicinity to the same person until you die is…"

Logicallunatic replied Jul 2, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"Sounds like unsupported nonsense to me. No studies, no evidence, no tests, no peer r…"

Logicallunatic replied Jun 27, 2013 to Smartphones dumbing down our youth?

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"If I walked the streets trying to convert people to the divinity of my imaginary fri…"

Logicallunatic replied Jun 18, 2013 to Accosted

33 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"The father is also an unbeliever in thousands of other gods except one, What a fucki…"

Logicallunatic replied Jun 17, 2013 to How common is this?

20 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"We have a place to go: our atoms return to the endless cycle from which we came, Or…"

Logicallunatic replied Jun 17, 2013 to Here lies an Atheist. All dressed up and no place to go.

33 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service