Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)'s Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not familiar with their approach and how it differs from AA (besides the obviou…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 11, 2012 to An Atheists view of the 12-steps

23 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"OK, idiot minds (ok, my idiot mind) want to know - what is it?"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 10, 2012 to Atheist Tattoos-do or dont?

108 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Richard

"One quick thing - the book is out of print; any books bought (tree-based, not digita…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 8, 2012 to Off-topic Ethics Question: Are there situations where it's OK to torrent an ebook, such as this one?

7 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Nelson

"I am another atheist who thinks you're fine, and that those you've wronged would be…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 5, 2012 to Dealing with guilt from past religious "transgressions"

16 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by GD Heathen

"I've talked about this before, so I'll give the "Reader's Digest" version. When I wa…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 3, 2012 to Has anyone ever told you you're going to hell?

46 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"If you think about it, prayer is really just a form of meditation. I would recommend…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Mar 9, 2012 to First crisis without God

30 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Wesley

"And for a slight tangent... I believe everything is relative, based on how we percei…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 29, 2012 to Is Morality Relative?

29 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"In short, Yes. Of course there are some societal mores that the to which the bulk of…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 28, 2012 to Is Morality Relative?

29 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Angelo, I know the thoughts and doubts you're having are unsettling - even terrif…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 26, 2012 to Confusion of my beliefs.

16 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I always get Unity confused with Unification, which is Rev. Sun Yun Moon's cult. Ooo…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 23, 2012 to Are there any religions that allow for the beliefs/truth of other religions?

18 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Theresa Thoden

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service