Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)'s Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"I am another atheist who thinks you're fine, and that those you've wronged would be…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 5, 2012 to Dealing with guilt from past religious "transgressions"

16 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by GD Heathen

"I've talked about this before, so I'll give the "Reader's Digest" version. When I wa…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Apr 3, 2012 to Has anyone ever told you you're going to hell?

46 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"If you think about it, prayer is really just a form of meditation. I would recommend…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Mar 9, 2012 to First crisis without God

30 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Wesley

"And for a slight tangent... I believe everything is relative, based on how we percei…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 29, 2012 to Is Morality Relative?

29 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"In short, Yes. Of course there are some societal mores that the to which the bulk of…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 28, 2012 to Is Morality Relative?

29 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Angelo, I know the thoughts and doubts you're having are unsettling - even terrif…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 26, 2012 to Confusion of my beliefs.

16 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I always get Unity confused with Unification, which is Rev. Sun Yun Moon's cult. Ooo…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 23, 2012 to Are there any religions that allow for the beliefs/truth of other religions?

18 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Theresa Thoden

"I haven't looked at the responses yet, but I can tell you that Unitarian Universalis…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 23, 2012 to Are there any religions that allow for the beliefs/truth of other religions?

18 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Theresa Thoden

"For ssome reason this idea reminds me of Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clark. "

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 21, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

"Hey, for those of you who are into German industrial and metal, doesn't Rammstein ha…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Feb 20, 2012 to Music with anti-religious messages

37 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Chris M

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

The need for knife control

Started by Jesus Christ in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 27 minutes ago. 71 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service