Geektheist (Rocky Oliver)'s Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"The Bible, along with any other religious tome, is more than just a book with silly…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Sep 17, 2011 to What does Christianity look like?

19 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Geektheist (Rocky Oliver)

"I liked Alias and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as well, too."

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Sep 17, 2011 to Any TV shows cancelled while they were still really good?

46 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Haven't read the comments, but I would submit Firefly. I loved that show, and the mo…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Sep 17, 2011 to Any TV shows cancelled while they were still really good?

46 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Are you Keith Pyeatt? Is Kenneth Low a pen name, or Keith Pyeatt? Just curious...  …"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Sep 17, 2011 to Interesting Math problem for Christians and Atheists alike

63 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lewal

"Yeah, I can agree with your subtle differences (re: pack vs herd). You are definitel…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Aug 4, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Oh, one other thing: I have found that, by and large, atheists tend to be much, much…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Aug 4, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"Sigh...   Why is it so difficult for religious folks to not see that people, by and…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"Exactly. Great answer and to the point."

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jul 14, 2011 to How much "better" is atheism really?

145 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cognizant Psyche

"I didn't really find a need for a church until I had kids - and living in the South…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jun 27, 2011 to I miss the congretation of my church

26 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Jenkins

"Depends on the congregation. If you look at my reply below, both of the congregation…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jun 27, 2011 to I miss the congretation of my church

26 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Jenkins

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by Strega 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics on Saturday. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 4 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by