Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)'s Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, but UU doesn't count ;) You can be both an atheist and an UU; in fact I am bot…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Oct 17, 2013 to How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

103 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"ARRRRGH!! I KNOW that, and in fact it is one of my pet peeves! And now I have no one…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 19, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Oh, you didn't blow anything! It's just a fun topic to discuss, and I wanted to expl…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"You know, after giving this a bit more thought, I realized that the description of t…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Uhhh, Belle, the whole gist of this was to give a description of a particular religi…"

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"That sounds like a psychological issue - and is possibly abnormal.(I hope you don't…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"The love a parent has for a child is the strongest emotion in the world, by far (IMH…"

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"Sex is a part of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs - and pretty primary as well. In additi…"

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"Anecdotally I would believe this, but from the other side - that religious people, e…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied May 23, 2012 to Atheism, fertility and declining birthrates.

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Gabriela Menicucci

"First, you have a very Buddhist or Existentialist view of the world. Second, the old…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied May 16, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Zachary L. Hagedorn 51 minutes ago. 162 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.