Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)'s Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"We raised our five kids that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the human form -…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 13 to Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

16 Jun 17
Reply by James Cox

"I also have a tangential question for anyone - Jerod or any other xians - who are pr…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"@Jerod - sorry, but you're making stereotypical assumptions about atheists, and you'…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Yeah, but UU doesn't count ;) You can be both an atheist and an UU; in fact I am bot…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Oct 17, 2013 to How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

103 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"ARRRRGH!! I KNOW that, and in fact it is one of my pet peeves! And now I have no one…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 19, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Oh, you didn't blow anything! It's just a fun topic to discuss, and I wanted to expl…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"You know, after giving this a bit more thought, I realized that the description of t…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Uhhh, Belle, the whole gist of this was to give a description of a particular religi…"

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"That sounds like a psychological issue - and is possibly abnormal.(I hope you don't…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"The love a parent has for a child is the strongest emotion in the world, by far (IMH…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 27 minutes ago. 24 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service