Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)'s Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"We raised our five kids that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the human form -…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 13 to Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

16 Jun 17
Reply by James Cox

"I also have a tangential question for anyone - Jerod or any other xians - who are pr…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"@Jerod - sorry, but you're making stereotypical assumptions about atheists, and you'…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Yeah, but UU doesn't count ;) You can be both an atheist and an UU; in fact I am bot…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Oct 17, 2013 to How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

103 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"ARRRRGH!! I KNOW that, and in fact it is one of my pet peeves! And now I have no one…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 19, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Oh, you didn't blow anything! It's just a fun topic to discuss, and I wanted to expl…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"You know, after giving this a bit more thought, I realized that the description of t…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Aug 17, 2013 to I have a little experiment, or test, and I want to see how you would respond....

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"Uhhh, Belle, the whole gist of this was to give a description of a particular religi…"

32 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Physeter

"That sounds like a psychological issue - and is possibly abnormal.(I hope you don't…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"The love a parent has for a child is the strongest emotion in the world, by far (IMH…"

Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service