Geektheist (Rocky Oliver)'s Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"One more piece of advice, then I'll shut up (or I'll try to ;) ): You know that litt…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Apr 25 to The ethics of a profession

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Article on Angie's List about Pre-Planning Funeral Scams (I haven't read it, but aft…"

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Belle, I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor, but I have to be honest -…"

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"I was going to write the same exact thing, Noel! I, too, took a hiatus when the site…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Apr 25 to Twilight Zone?

8 May 7
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"I'm a Software Engineer/Architect/Developer/Consultant/Geek-of-All-Trades. I've writ…"

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"I admit I haven't read the 34 preceding pages, but have only skimmed them. If this h…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Apr 25 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

480 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"If it's MLM or "direct sales", RUN AWAY. FAR, FAR AWAY. You will just throw all of y…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Apr 20 to The ethics of a profession

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Ahhh, OK. Thanks for the info! Glad to see the effort to keep the community going. B…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jul 6, 2015 to Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Geektheist (Rocky Oliver)

"We raised our five kids that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the human form -…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jun 13, 2014 to Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by James Cox

"I also have a tangential question for anyone - Jerod or any other xians - who are pr…"

Geektheist (Rocky Oliver) replied Jun 10, 2014 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service