Zombie Athiest's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"ah it's ok. Its nice to have some small things to regret at times as well :)"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 6, 2017 to Do you really understand and accept death? Your death?

58 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"I read your post a while back and have been thinking about it since. Your line "What…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 6, 2017 to Do you really understand and accept death? Your death?

58 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"arghhh, I cannot edit that now! lololol I am going to get nightmares about this lolo…"

58 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"David Goodman, I cannot reply to your statements so I am replying to you here. "Gay"…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 6, 2017 to More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

32 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Ro3bert

"No. This is a refusal to surrender my agency, to reduce my self to pedantic discours…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 6, 2017 to More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

32 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Ro3bert

"loving your categorization of hate within a private and public space, and it's evolu…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 6, 2017 to Hate

10 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"btw loving that you're calling me zombie :-D I think all such words have to be under…"

32 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Ro3bert

"Jake, i just really don't want to have to explain this. There is a very dark history…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 5, 2017 to More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

32 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Ro3bert

"I have a friend who used to say that he wanted to come back as a white lesbian woman…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 5, 2017 to Do you really understand and accept death? Your death?

58 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"I read your first line and just stopped there. Go read a book on colonization then w…"

Zombie Athiest replied Apr 5, 2017 to More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

32 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Ro3bert

RSS

© 2023   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service