Austin Rozzell's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well for one I think, I will have an orgy in a church, filled with all this left beh…"

Austin Rozzell replied Apr 28, 2011 to Any opinions about May 21, 2011?

196 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Philosophically speaking, that may be true for you, however for me it is my minds fo…"

Austin Rozzell replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Uncertainty of knowing has stop few from action, it is the relm of chance that carri…"

Austin Rozzell replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"If that is the fact of the case, then I would slide down the rail and get there befo…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"With out all the facts, "I" would concider what you know as a possibility, and what…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I don't know of what news letter you are referring to Lady Heather :)"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I did not state, a knowing of the thing hence the "if" but all and nothing thing is…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"For they way they look at it, you are preventing the coming of a soul, and since sin…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I would think as far as the multi verse is concerned any thing is possible, stacked…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"That is not true if your stairs lead to danger, and the railing to safety. :)"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service