Brandon Hale's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I know the water below is talking about the oceans, lakes, etc, but what is the "wat…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 9, 2011 to What I believe

73 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"I would just go ahead and do it.  If a potential employer is going to practice unjus…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 9, 2011 to Atheist Job Discrimination?

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

"This reminds me of my young nephew (he is between 3 and 4 years of age) who asked me…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 7, 2011 to Atheist Children

27 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by PureFire

"We don't have inherent purpose or meaning in our lives; we must make it ourselves. I…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 6, 2011 to Adam Deen (Muslim speaker) argues that life is absurd without God.

15 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"I have trouble caring enough what day and date of the week it is, let alone know the…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 6, 2011 to Save the Date!

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

"I refute religious claims because most of the people around me are convinced that wh…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 6, 2011 to Why?

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by CJ

"I know someone well-known has said something similar to what I'm about to say (albei…"

Brandon Hale replied Aug 4, 2011 to My life is more beautiful as an athiest. How does being athiest make you feel?

16 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"We can overcome the daily challenge of living apart from the "religious" people by N…"

Brandon Hale replied Jul 28, 2011 to How Can We Overcome The Daily Challenge Of Living Apart From The "Religious World"?

9 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"I go by the label "atheist" most of the time because it gets to the generality of my…"

Brandon Hale replied Jul 28, 2011 to What Do You Call Yourself

81 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service