JC Hamner's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, fellow insomniac and empiricist ;) And you'll find most if not all with sym…"

JC Hamner replied Nov 5, 2012 to Hi, from the local insomniac.

48 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"I'd say as an addendum, that if more religionists tried to understand the rest of th…"

JC Hamner replied Aug 20, 2012 to Are atheist too concerned about religion?

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"This is how I would break it down:If we didn't live in a world inundated with religi…"

JC Hamner replied Aug 20, 2012 to Are atheist too concerned about religion?

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Spell check! I kind of forgot about that point, despite already mentioning it, lol.…"

JC Hamner replied Apr 20, 2012 to Why can't bright young people spell, punctuate, or form grammatical sentences?

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Very important point. I generally consider my majority-rural private Christian schoo…"

JC Hamner replied Apr 19, 2012 to Why can't bright young people spell, punctuate, or form grammatical sentences?

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Simon, thanks for completing the thought. Great post; Galen as well. And with that,…"

JC Hamner replied Apr 19, 2012 to Why can't bright young people spell, punctuate, or form grammatical sentences?

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with the general spirit of your post, denuvian. Reading "The Mother Tongue-…"

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I think it probably has more to do with the fact that the W3 exists now, and that th…"

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"That's rather encouraging to hear, Jewelz. That could become a societal trend in con…"

JC Hamner replied Feb 20, 2012 to Would you ever date a Christian?

44 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Let's see: Forced celibacy. Lack of development of normal human relations skills (wi…"

JC Hamner replied Feb 17, 2012 to Is voluntary celibacy a danger to the human psychie ?

12 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service