Jared's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point about the Fundies and their um lack of grasp on logic. Another question I…"

Jared replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Yes or you here over and over how their god is a god of love and loves everyone and…"

Jared replied Nov 11, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"There are some family members where I just had to hide their status updates from my…"

Jared replied Nov 11, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I've seen a photo similar to that said something about "Islam is a Religion of Peace…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I had a friend tell me that she didn't believe that dinosaurs were real... I was lik…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I would love to be able to believe in Karma in the sense that people get what's comi…"

Jared replied Nov 11, 2011 to "What goes around comes aroud." Karma?

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Bill Butler

"Yeah thankfully I don't have to worry about that at my firm I'm with now. Couple of…"

Jared replied Oct 27, 2011 to Have you suffered discrimination at work?

149 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"When I was younger I worked at a firm that was known for being a "Mormon" firm. I en…"

Jared replied Oct 27, 2011 to Have you suffered discrimination at work?

149 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service