Darrell Mont's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"In the state of Ohio there is absolutely NO quarantine of HIV inmates. As a matter o…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 21, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I cant wait to see the Phelp's funeral. I don't care if its 3 days by horseback in B…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 21, 2011 to Westboro baptist church in my town.

29 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"Hands down, my favorite philospoher is Spock.   Renee Descarte walks in to a bar. Th…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 19, 2011 to Who Are Your Favorite Philosophers?

53 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by maruli marulaki

"I too will be a science cadavar. I am a criminologist with a minor focus in forensic…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 19, 2011 to WORM'S MEAT! What's in your will?

22 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"I see what you're saying but... let me propose it this way. In my 17 years on the in…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 18, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I am a retired Correctional Lieutenant from the Ohio system. I can tell you that wha…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 14, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I haven't heard anything about broadcasting yet although I'm sure it will be on CNN…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 7, 2011 to Reason Rally

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Rod Chlebek

"Yea, we are actually planning on staying for a few days and doing some sight-seeing…"

Darrell Mont replied Nov 7, 2011 to Reason Rally

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Rod Chlebek

"Ok, I had an experience today that really blew my mind. I went in a strip club here…"

Darrell Mont replied Oct 28, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"I don't have an answer to your question but I have spent the past few years watching…"

Darrell Mont replied Oct 22, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service