Michael Z. Williamson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"That may be your experience, in which case I applaud your decision not to carry.  It…"

Michael Z. Williamson replied Jul 26, 2011 to Do Guns Kill People?

260 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I see no point in debating further.  Good day."

Michael Z. Williamson replied Jul 26, 2011 to Thirty Percent of Americans Think Bible is Actual Word of God

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Your response is not logical nor productive.   If you read the comments on that vide…"

Michael Z. Williamson replied Jul 26, 2011 to Thirty Percent of Americans Think Bible is Actual Word of God

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"I said, "Bias," not "indoctrination."   http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2005/jun/23/ope…"

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"PBS very much DOES push moral agendae.  It may just be that you agree with them, so…"

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Trish:  I much agree on science education.  Although I'm sure I'm going to make enem…"

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"So, your position is that government is not a problem.  Yet you complain about what…"

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

""Literal interpretation" is shaky wording.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say only on…"

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 23 minutes ago. 96 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service